James Walch CMT CNMT CRT
Massage Therapist, Pain and Stress Release Expert
The 1500 Building, Room 208
1500 1st Ave NE
Rochester, MN 55906
(Located in Breathe Yoga Studios Suite)
- Graduated from The Healing Touch Therapeutic MassageCenter located in Rochester MN in the summer of 2001.
- While studying under Jack Baker in 2002, James received certification in Neuromuscular Therapies one and two from Windemere Institute of Healing Arts located in Iowa.
- In 2003, while studying under Tom Woloshyn, a noted Holistic Health Practitioner and Consultant from British Columbia, James received a certification in Vita-Flex Bodywork, Color Therapy and Nutritional Therapies.
- In 2005, while studying under Michael Bodine, James completed a ten session course in Structural Integration.
- In January 2007, James attended a five day intensive course on Orthopedic Medical Massage at Concordia College taught by noted international lecturer, practioner and teacher, James Waslaski.
- To teach each individual person about themself, and to share information they can use to improve the quality of their life.